Your feedback is important to us as it helps us learn what we are doing well and what we can do to improve.
Most of our patients will receive a follow up text message after their appointment to invite them to leave anonymous feedback and the form can also be accessed by visiting this page.
If you would like to leave feedback and have a member of our team contact you please use this form.
We also have a separate procedure for complaints, details can be found here.
- Procedures were explained. Felt welcomed and informed.
- The doctor listened to my concerns and was very understanding
- Overall experience from parking to getting called before my time and the process was great.
- Prompt, efficient and friendly
- Dr visit was fine. Saw dr on time, and he discussed the issue . I really appreciate being able to see the dr face to face again. Nurse visit was only slightly delayed, as they were quite busy, so perfectly understandable. Blood taken ok.
- System worked, appointment on time, professional and polite
- I really like the MyGP system. I was seen promptly for my appointment and the nurse was excellent and knowledgeable.
- Proactive contact from GP in resolution of prescription problem. Physio was very helpful.
- Appointment was on time so and treated very well.
- It was easy to get an appointment via AskmyGP, I was called in on time for my appointment, and the Nurse I saw was very approachable and friendly.
- When ever I come to the surgery, for whatever reason. I always find the people that work at the surgery, in what ever their position are very professional and understanding.
- Polite, professional, extremely satisfied.
We will soon have a new section on this page to highlight our responses to your feedback and suggestions.
GP Survey Results
In September our Primary Care Network organised a survey to see how we’re improving our services and access. The survey used the national 2022/2023 GP Surgery as a comparison and we’re pleased to see an improvement on our results. This is thanks to the hard work of our entire team.